I am a studio artist living and working in the Florida panhandle. My work ranges from functional pottery that brings simple details of beauty the everyday to community based conceptual art pieces. I currently own the Full Circle Gallery and Teaching Studio, a place where community and creativity meet. Teaching pottery classes and curating the gallery are my daily tasks. I do this work with great love and joy and invite anyone who is interested is creating to stop by for a visit and spend sometime in the studio with me.
- Making the pieces for “A Slow Journey Home”
- Turning Trash into Treasure with Folk Artist Alan Moore
- A encaustic session with artist Denielle Harmon
- The Slowest Moving Things: Creatures of Habit
- Carving Clay in Monochrome
- A Session in Painter Justin Lyons’ Studio
- An Experiment Looking for Color
- Sol Davis inspires me to taking a closer look at color….
- A Big Thanks
- The Next Phase of the SOS Security Blanket