As I continue work on my PAC Apparel line I am discovering more and more exciting recycled materials to work with. This week I went to the scrap yard to get seat belts out of old wrecked cars. It was an interesting adventure, all of the broken discarded shells of cars stack precariously around the yard. I felt like I was on a scavenger hunt looking for seat belt treasures.
- Making the pieces for “A Slow Journey Home”
- Turning Trash into Treasure with Folk Artist Alan Moore
- A encaustic session with artist Denielle Harmon
- The Slowest Moving Things: Creatures of Habit
- Carving Clay in Monochrome
- A Session in Painter Justin Lyons’ Studio
- An Experiment Looking for Color
- Sol Davis inspires me to taking a closer look at color….
- A Big Thanks
- The Next Phase of the SOS Security Blanket